Registered members have access to all information stored in the TBE/borzoipedia database including the Studbooks and can post Articles, Art, Books and register Dogs using accepted sources
MEMBERS CAN HAVE THESE PRINCIPAL ROLES
Member can add and save material to the unpublished list that later will be reviewed and published by an Editor
Founder & Life members (Subscribers)
Author can edit and publish their own material.
Editor can edit and publish own material and also material produced by other members
Management can handle e-mail addresses, roles and contacts (Give manager)
The administrator can handle all
THESE ARE THE RULES REGARDING USE OF CONTRIBUTED PROPERTY/MATERIAL
As a member, you have access to all content of TBE/borzoipedia including the studbooks. You can add and save information, the only restriction is that it will be approved by an editor before being published.
Original material (photo, article, art) remains the property of the contributing member but TBE/borzoipedia has the right to publish and distribute. Other material submitted and not protected by third-party copyright, is free to use by TBE with the contributor’s name as the source. Copyright can be added to original material, pictures you have taken or articles you have written (not copied).
I acknowledge that NO payments or any other economic compensation will be given for material published in TBE/borzoipedia.
Material published in TBE/borzoipedia may not be copied, downloaded or used in any other way without permission from the owner (contributor) or from TBE./borzoipedia
THE INTERNATIONAL BORZOI ENCYCLOPEDIA GDPR POLICY
The background to this policy is the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which was taken into effect throughout the EU on 25 May 2018. This law states that we inform our members what personal data is saved and how we use it.
- Where applicable we save personal name, kennel name, email address and information about dogs bred or owned by you.
- You accept to receive newsletters and other information from TBE/boroipedia sent to your e-mail address
- If you attend an event arranged by TBE, we temporarily save contact information if you have accepted it.
- We never share your information with third parties.
- At any time, you can request a transcript of the information about you we have saved in our registry.
- At any time, you can unsubscribe and ask us to delete all information about you from our database.
If you are not satisfied with the way we handle your personal information, you can report this to the supervisory authority www.datainspektionen.se