TBE The Borzoi Encyclopedia, GDPR policy
The background to this policy is the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which is taken into effect throughout the EU on 25 May 2018. This law states that we inform our members what personal data is saved and how we use it.
- Where applicable we save personal name, kennel name, email address and information about dogs bred or owned by you.
- If you attend an event arranged by TBE, we temporarily save contact information if you have accepted it.
- We never share your information with third parties.
- At any time, you can request a transcript of the information about you we have saved in our registry.
- At any time, you can unsubscribe and ask us to delete all information about you from our database.
If you are not satisfied with the way we handle your personal information, you can report this to the supervisory authority www.datainspektionen.se