The meeting was postponed due to lack of participants. Only three members attended, Maja, Dan and Arvid. New meeting planned for 14 or 21 of June.
The meeting will be held on June 21 at 19.00 CET
Meeting held on:
Last modified on:
2.Questions from last meeting
We have installed borzoipedia.com on the Hetzner server for €8.21/month.
Bjorn Hansen is installing the studbook with the help of Margaret Davis and Ron from the Breedmate company in Australia. Necessary code to move data to and from borzoipedia and other functions will be implemented when borzoipedia is finally moved. The program name will be borzoipedia.com and test.borzoipedia.com will disappear! Björn has agreed to continue work on the borzoipedia program.
Borzoipedia program progress. It was meant for Igor to report here but as you may have seen on FB, he has chosen to leave us. He does so in the middle of the program restoration which makes it quite difficult for a new programmer to take on the job. Hope you all will help looking for people willing to help!
Editor permissions approved to the following: Danielle Laurent-Faure, Sue Vasick, Olga Zilberman, Margaret Davis, Dan Persson, Andrus Kozlov, Arvid Andersen? Do we need more, add the name(s) to the list? Mail to Igor!
Approve Danielle Laurent-Faure to handle the Book section. Ask if she is willing to include magazines in the book section with links to articles. The Borzoi Quarterly, Borzoi International, European borzoi, others?
Approve Olga Zilberman to handle the Art section. Ask if she will do a presentation of the artists when known.
Appoint Interview editor(s)? Suggestion: Lorraine Harvey, if she is willing, approve at the meeting.
Delegates, contact and acceptance, Marina
Present and approve the list of Delegates!
3. Secretary for the meeting
4, The economy report, Dan
5. Suggest that Agenda and minutes are stored in borzoipedia.
6. Suggest that Board members can see all.
7. Suggest that Members can see a summary.
8. Presenting delegates, Maja, Marina
9. Program progress, Arvid
10. Demonstration of program functions, Arvid
11. Internal blog forum, we need to be able to communicate, discussion
12. Studbook does not function as good as we hoped. Temporary or perhaps permanent go back to the old one, info
13. Suggestions from board members for program functions to make adding Dogs, Art, Books and Articles easier. Would be very good if at least boardmembers began to use the program.
14. Get “Businesses” to place adverts on our webstore, small or large, It is now possible to have more advertisers. Suggestions!
15. The meeting in Holland? Do we intend to be there?
16. If yes, prepare events, speakers, and products for sale! Discuss with Holland about shows, judges. Who on the board is organizing?
17. New business
18. Suggest a date for the Next meeting
|Notes from the postponed meeting on May 24.
The meeting we planned to hold to night had to be postponed, We were only three attendants, Maja, Dan and Arvid. Du to technical problems it took a while before Arvid could connect.
As there was no meeting held we had a few minutes of very pleasant informal talk but did agree on presenting the following:
1.A new meeting where we want more to attend, suggesting 14 or 21 of June. Mark these dates with priority on your agenda at once.
2.The last meeting’s minutes should always be on top of the agenda. New decisions taken should have a plan and at least one person in charge to report back at the next meeting.
3. At the next meeting should Delegates from as many countries as possible be presented and a meeting with the delegates be arranged.
4.We want members of the board to engage in finding people/delegates willing to share information from their country. See History, (History/Personal source/Annette Rose Parton)
5. Preliminary dates for the joint IBC/TBE conference in Holland are set for 19 to 20 of August 2023.